Ready for your ride?
Come ride with us!
Here's a snapshot of trail!
(One may prefer to turn sound off 1st)
- We offer you a unique, personalized, or private, riding experience, on open trail. Our horses ride side by side and in a group format. they are NOT in a "one behind the other" walk only. With up to 30 minute instructional warm up, we can ride beginner riders, and accommodate very experienced riders, to each riders level. Do we lope/canter with the correct riding level? Yes, we do.
-We have horses of all different levels, and all different breeds, including Gaited horses and Arabians.
-Trails are be booked by specific appointment times. Just call, or book online.
- Trails are $90.00 for 2 hours.
Please see pricing for Private rides, or longer rides.
-We match our riders to specific horses according to previous riding experience, or no/limited riding experience; this includes higher trained horses for Seasoned riders. We ride both Western and English.
-We can accommodate both beginner riders, and Seasoned riders, on the same trail, while each type of rider remains relaxed and at their preference level. Would like to ask us more questions? Please do! (214)-584-8698 call or text. www.Chisholmtrailrides@yahoo.com
- We offer riding, for both adults and children.
- We offer groups of 2 or more, up to groups of 10/11 riders.(larger groups available with seasoned riders riding) are welcome: Come ride with us! (Semi private rides are rarely larger than 6 riders). Larger groups please call and let us really personalize your ride!
Our mission, & Commitment to our Riders and Equine Partners:
Chisholm trail rides was established to give riders of all levels, a place they could learn, and ride, different levels of horses; as if they were their own. We want our riders to be able to enjoy the love and passion of riding!
We strive to achieve this by being particularly discerning of our horses disposition, to offer a steady, good minded horse. We also offer horses that are well maintained, with ongoing training done by staff.
-*** An experienced rider, rides horses consistently, and has ridden for years
- We're happy to saddle up an upper level horse, just let us know what is your discipline.
- Our "step up" horses are categorized this because: they are more trained, have lighter cues, and have naturally faster gaits.
- We spend A LOT of time making sure we can offer a highly trained horse, that is extremely solid on trail, to our upper level riders.
Things you need to contact us about before you book any hours:
- Weight over 200#. This needs to be determined on a per rider basis. We do have horses for over 200#, but we do need a call first. We need to know, prior to booking.
- If you don't speak English for any reason. Obviously there is a communication gap at this juncture, even with an interpreter. Definitely call us first.
- Please note: you are booking a time slot. Since we turn away other paying riders for that slot, the payment is non refundable. for late cancellation or no show riders.
Our discounts Programs
- We also have a military discount program. 10% off
-Police and Fire are 10% off as well
Must be done at time of booking.
(we simply ask the guides get their tips)
-- Groups of 5 riders or more will have an automatic gratuity of 18%